Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hand Painted Mannequin Head

I am currently busy working on 24 mannequins for a boutique in Dubai. Here you can see my latest mannequin that I finished. My mannequins are very useful, fashionable pieces to grace your bedroom or bathroom vanity, boutique or shop. My mannequin can be used to display hats, wigs, jewelry, wraps, scarves, etc. I have been painting mannequin heads for three  years, supplying clients are all over the world. I have over many painted mannequin designs. You can see more of my work on http://www.nostalgiccorner.etsy.com/



3 comments:

  1. How can I reach u? I have maybe 10 mannequin heads I've purchased from you in the past and I want to get them repainted & updated??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my e-mail address is:
    magda@nostalgiccorner.com
    Thanks,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know how to get ahold of these people or how much these cost?

    ReplyDelete